Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What I would like to know it how I could integrate it with my VPN on my company website using an API key for customers to download their personal information?

mikejschuit
Level 1

I would like my clients to use my website to view information linked to the intuit link. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

If you must embed it on your website although it will still be apparent that Intuit Link is an external site, you could consider using iframe or a plug-in (if you use a CMS).  Personally, I would be hesitant to use either because these options have vulnerabilities and added risks that may breach FTC Safeguards Rule for taxpayer data.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
itonewbie
Level 15

If you must embed it on your website although it will still be apparent that Intuit Link is an external site, you could consider using iframe or a plug-in (if you use a CMS).  Personally, I would be hesitant to use either because these options have vulnerabilities and added risks that may breach FTC Safeguards Rule for taxpayer data.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
mikejschuit
Level 1
Thank you for your incite. Very much appreciated.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Glad to be of help.
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Intuit Link doesn't have that level of sophistication.  There's no API to embed Link within your own website.  The most you can do to customize Link for your company is to upload your own company Logo so that your client will see that after going through the Intuit Link for taxpayer login screen.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
mikejschuit
Level 1
Thank you once again. Yes I kind of got that this is the case and yes you are correct in saying what you have said. I thought I would put it out there as we do live in a connected world and thought that just maybe someone managed a solution where we were able to create a more sophisticated integrated approach outside of their ecosystem. I guess we going to have to watch this space. Thanks once again.  
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
NP, @mikejschuit. :smile:
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers