Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why call importance?

MikeGCPA
Level 3

Obviously making customers wait 40 minutes each time they call and speak with various no nothing screeners makes customers feel very important.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Mike, posting question after question whining about phone support and never giving any details that might help you solve your issue, isn't going to score you any points from anyone that might be able to help you....what do you need help with?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Mike, posting question after question whining about phone support and never giving any details that might help you solve your issue, isn't going to score you any points from anyone that might be able to help you....what do you need help with?

0 Cheers
MikeGCPA
Level 3
I didnt think anyone read these.  I had an issue with Preparer Information disappearing and then reappearing.  Ived called a few time and was left on hold for an hour and never got thru.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Phone support is overloaded, many issues can be solved in here.

Its disappearing from the Firm & Preparer Information area in Tools? Or just disappearing in a client file?  Or is it not printing on a return?

0 Cheers
MikeGCPA
Level 3
Yes disappearing from both tools and any client file accessed.  
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I haven't seen that mentioned here before.  Are you on a Stand Alone or Networked system?  only 1 preparer?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr)   have you seen this happen before?

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
I have not seen this occur before.  @MikeGCPA so if you go to TOOLS and OPTIONS and look at the FIRM/PREPARER section, it's randomly missing from there?
0 Cheers
MikeGCPA
Level 3
Yes random last evening.  Hope this was an internet glitch
0 Cheers
MikeGCPA
Level 3
Network and many workstations
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
If you are running AV please exclude ProSeries from real-time scans..... (Note, some AVs may be workstation specific and you may need to do so on each machine.
0 Cheers