Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IF I AM STILL UNABLE TO PRINT SC RETURNS, WHY CAN I EFILE THEM AND THEY'RE GETTING ACCEPTED?

Wanda-Sue
Level 3
I still cannot print SC returns. I'm able to e-file them and they are getting accepted/approved by the state, but I cannot print them.
5 Comments 5
FarmerCPA
Level 3

We're having the same issue with MD/DE.  No explanation available.  I was told the forms weren't final.  If they're not final, how come we can efile them?  Sounds like a bug to me. It's crazy.

hankinstax
Level 5

ProSeries is a total cluster this year as they failed to timely get Forms authorized.  The forms are final per the States but Intuit did not get final approval or that's their story.  In the case of Alabama, an update on 2/3/22 is supposed to fix the problem but they will not give a guarantee.  Every other year or so this is a major problem for many of us which Intuit obviously chooses to ignore.  Good luck until 2/3.  (This is based on a discussion with one of their employees "representing the President's Office".  In a nut shell, it's their problem for which we suffer.  THEY DO NOT CARE.  Good luck getting through this.

IntuitGabi

Please review Forms Availability
It's possible you've filed a form that is ready for e-file but not "finalized". 
Your state might be listed here as well:State requirements for printing draft forms from professional tax software

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers
Wanda-Sue
Level 3

I've been using this software 14 years and never ever has this ever happened. But, you make it sound like it's normal. I might be looking for a new software provider next year! But that's normal.

FarmerCPA
Level 3

I'm already searching.  We can't do this anymore.  Paid $7k for software that has us delayed by three weeks from the start of filing season.  When tax season is roughly 12-13 weeks, a 3 week delay is unacceptable.