Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable access rights in ProSeries 2018?

alex
Level 1

I'm using ProSeries 2018, trying to enable access rights. The Enable/Disable Access Rights Feature button is lit up, but none of the other buttons in the same menu are. I click on that one, but nothing happens. In an online guide, I read that when I click it, a dialog should pop up. On Google, I found one other person who had this issue, about 10 years ago, and it seems they never found an answer. When asking this question, I found one more person with the same issue, and they found a fix - but again, it's over 10 years old, and there's no guarantee that it won't entirely mess up my 2018 installation. Please tell me there's a fix for a modern installation.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I would try the 10 year old fix.  The worse that happens is, you have to uninstall the program and install a fresh copy - which might fix the problem anyway.  The last option is to call support.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Sorry, Ive never even seen a screen that mentions access rights, but this comment will bump your question back to the top of the list.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14
Make sure you update to latest version, and maybe reboot might help. Mine is working fine
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I would try the 10 year old fix.  The worse that happens is, you have to uninstall the program and install a fresh copy - which might fix the problem anyway.  The last option is to call support.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers