Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to print a list of the returns for which I have filed extensions. Is there a way to print this?

kcpa56
Level 2
I would like to be able to print lists:  completed returns, extensions, type of returns, etc.  As I understand it, this is not available.  If I'm correct, how can I contact Intuit to request a feature addition?  If I'm not correct, can someone please instruct me?
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You can customize the columns in Homebase to include what youre looking for, then print Homebase.

From a regular Homebase View, top menu bar  Homebase > Column Headings

Remove the ones you dont want, and add the ones you do want, then Save the View.   Go back to HB and then click the column heading to organize by that particular category, highlight the clients you want included then click File > Print > Print Homebase

* do a test print with only a few clients highlighted at first, to make sure what youre printing will all fit on one page or you can end up with tons of wasted paper.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers