Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to know who all of my Head of Household clients are. Do not see that as an option in queries. Any other way I can do that?

shyanne-2
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitJeff-H
Employee
Employee

Client analyzer queries does not have a query specifically for Head of Household. You could create a customized Homebase view by adding the filling status to Homebase and then doing a sort to bring all the Head of Household clients together. 

You also have the ability to export that customized view to excel and then alter it to your needs. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IntuitJeff-H
Employee
Employee

Client analyzer queries does not have a query specifically for Head of Household. You could create a customized Homebase view by adding the filling status to Homebase and then doing a sort to bring all the Head of Household clients together. 

You also have the ability to export that customized view to excel and then alter it to your needs. 

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
To add on to Jeff, You can from the Homebase view go to the HOMEBASE MENU select COLUMN HEADINGS and then chose FILING STATUS as an option to add to your existing columns as he called out above.
0 Cheers
shyanne-2
Level 3
Thanks! Much appreciated!
0 Cheers
arora
Level 1

i am trying to build my own query to see which clients have child tax credit and tuition credits

do not see any way i can run.  not even in homebase view? any solutions

0 Cheers