Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I print the 2nd page of the 1040?

hdannythompson
Level 1

How do I print the 2nd page of the 1040?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's there.  It is combined with page one on the bottom half of the page.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
14 Comments 14
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's there.  It is combined with page one on the bottom half of the page.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
hdannythompson
Level 1
Only the first page is printing
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Look again...both Page 1 and Page 2 are together on the same first page.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
If you really think it is only the first page, please tell us what the last line of page one says.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
hdannythompson
Level 1
Sorry. You're right. It's 2 pages in one. Redesigned. It's my first printing. Thanks again
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
If I'm right, how come I'm not helpful? :confused::confused:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Camp1040
Level 10
And ....if you fold the page in half, it looks just like a "POSTCARD".
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
:joy::joy:

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
But if they really want it to look like a postcard, they should have it print with pictures of roadside attractions on it.  Who wouldn't be proud to send in the their tax return printed on a picture of the biggest ball of twine in Minnesota?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I was going to say, that's the saddest looking postcard Ive ever seen  LOL  wheres the pictures!

0 Cheers
Camp1040
Level 10
This is freaky, after reading the first sentence only, I was imagining the biggest ball of twine attraction (which I have never seen. ....and then the last sentence. Something supernatural is happening!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Imagine that on your tax return !

Weird Al even wrote a song about it ---------------- in case you want to take a break from work -

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
dritz
Level 1

I am printing off my first 2019 returns and unlike last year's the 1040 is printing onto two pages.  How can I force the 1040 to print on one page instead of two?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@dritz wrote:

I am printing off my first 2019 returns and unlike last year's the 1040 is printing onto two pages.  How can I force the 1040 to print on one page instead of two?

They changed the forms again, not sure if they will allow it to all be on 1 page like last year....we'll have to wait and see.

0 Cheers