Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are returns with 8960 going through now?

cinmon428
Level 7

Does anyone know if returns with 8960 are going through now? I submitted one last night and it came right back to me even though I overrode the state tax amount and limited it to $10000.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I updated last night and they still got bounced when I checked this morning.  But there is a happy ending - they did clear after I updated and resubmitted this morning.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

I updated last night and they still got bounced when I checked this morning.  But there is a happy ending - they did clear after I updated and resubmitted this morning.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
so I'm safe to update as long as I'm not in PA, right?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Well, I survived :smile::smile:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

A new update was released on March 27, 2019.  Please check for product updates to download and apply the latest correction.  Note that rejected acknowledgements will be released yesterday. When the rejected acknowledgement is received by the ProSeries tax software, you should open the client file and check for errors before resending it electronically. 

0 Cheers