Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I saw someone last week asking if there was a way to turn off the requirement to input the EIP amounts on the RRC worksheet

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I cant find the post, but I did find the option!

rrcturnitoff.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Accountant-Man
Level 12

So, Lisa, are you using this default checkbox or not? 

I m not so sure. I'd rather bug my clients. In fact, I know one who got less that $2,400 last summer, so checking this box would not be beneficial to him. He retired during 2020, so his income is much less than in 2019.

He should get something for 2020, but I don't know how much.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Oh, Im not using it, but I saw someone else ask about it. Figured Id throw it out there.

0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13

Nice catch.  Usually the first thing I do when I install new software is go through all of the configuration menus (for tax software I do it with the prior year's configuration up on my second monitor just so I can see what's new).  The problem this year is that with the late tax law changes even a configuration option may be a moving target!  EIP2 didn't exist when the first ProSeries release came out.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
This Miscellaneous section in Options is only visible when youre within a client return, I usually go through the options when Im in HB, but you miss that whole Misc section.