Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I recently upgraded to Windows 10. Now I notice that my print of tax returns in Pro Series is so slow, it takes about 20 mins to print an average size partnership return

smsacct
Level 1

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Have you updated your printer drivers?

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Replies 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

Have you updated your printer drivers?

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
that was going to be my first question!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
What was going to be your second question :smile::smile:
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
If they had powered off and restarted the printer since the Win 10 update...sometimes you just gotta let it clear its brain!

I know lots of people have complained about slow printing over the years, but I never had the issue

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Mine is slow thinking about things before it actually starts printing.  During tax season, I use that dead time to visit here.  Maybe Intuit set it up that way to keep hanging around this place.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
And I thought you find this place therapeutic and come here often to detox, lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers