Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to do tax return for 2015 and 2016. Can I do this with you? I started with Pro Series Basic in 2017.

sabkosl13
Level 4

I have a client which needs to do tax return for 2015, 2016 and 2017. 

I had Pro Series Basic for 2017 and now for 2018. How can I do this and e-file them?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitCharlene

You should be able to complete the prior year returns using ProSeries. 

This article shows you how to download the software:

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1606666-download-and-install-proseries-and-proseri...

You want the section for Download From My Account (Current and Prior Year Software). 

If 2015/2016 are not listed on your MyAccount you can contact Customer Service at 800-434-6818 to get those added. 

The 2016/2017/2018 returns would still be eligible for e-file. 2015 and prior would need to be mailed in. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IntuitCharlene

You should be able to complete the prior year returns using ProSeries. 

This article shows you how to download the software:

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1606666-download-and-install-proseries-and-proseri...

You want the section for Download From My Account (Current and Prior Year Software). 

If 2015/2016 are not listed on your MyAccount you can contact Customer Service at 800-434-6818 to get those added. 

The 2016/2017/2018 returns would still be eligible for e-file. 2015 and prior would need to be mailed in. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers