Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info worksheet cursor goes straight across instead of first name last name etc when entering dependents.. Not like 2017

clr600
Level 8

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm guessing two users answered a survey and said that the cursor should go across instead of down so they changed it due to "customer requests".

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm guessing two users answered a survey and said that the cursor should go across instead of down so they changed it due to "customer requests".

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
mojocpa
Level 7
Sounds like a Intuit enhancement
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

If it ain't broke, LET'S BREAK IT!

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I noticed that same thing with dependents, you type the SSN and it usually pops down to Relationship...but now it just jumps across to DOB.  

It also jumps (both using Enter or Tab) to lines that you cant type into on the 1099R worksheets (I remember this being an issue years ago, don't remember 2017 having that problem though).

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Alee-W
Employee
Employee

I am currently researching this behavior. I will follow up on this post when I have additional information.

0 Cheers
lschmitt
Level 3

How's the research coming?  This is maddening when filling out a Schedule F or C and the cursor goes across and not down.  Can't you try and make my job easier 😉

0 Cheers