Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you ever wanted to...

Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

navigate your ProSeries software faster? Check out this knowledge base with keyboard shortcuts that work for both ProSeries Basic and Professional:

ProSeries Basic Keyboard Shortcuts

Go ahead, click on it, I know you want to achieve a new PR (Personal Record)!
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

"I know you want to achieve a new PR (Personal Record)!"

Are you referring to a cupcake eating contest?  I'm in, but I know competition is going to be tight with Austin and Garmin in the competition.  I hear that Austin has hired a personal trainer to help him compete.  I don't know if I can beat either one of them, but I will strive for a new personal record.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

"I know you want to achieve a new PR (Personal Record)!"

Are you referring to a cupcake eating contest?  I'm in, but I know competition is going to be tight with Austin and Garmin in the competition.  I hear that Austin has hired a personal trainer to help him compete.  I don't know if I can beat either one of them, but I will strive for a new personal record.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Since I dont go to gym during the tax season and I eat like CRAP........Im down for a cupcake competition!!
0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni
I don't go to the gym during tax season either. Once tax season ends around October 15th, I rest up for 3 months until January 15th and hit the gym for 5-6 days and get back into tax season.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee
Do those cupcakes come with a set of spoons? (hint, hint)
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
My big question is, what's a gym?

The spoons are on my list, right after the trip to the gym thingy.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
WTF, Austin?!?!?! That made my head spin! hahaha!!

0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni
My objective was to give you enough to think about that the gym wouldn't be necessary since that was such a "workout."

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
lol!! Yeah, ummmm....my brain is fried enough. Please no more. :laughing::laughing:
0 Cheers