Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries Professional on Azure

Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7

Can anyone share their experiences with running ProSeries Professional in the cloud on Azure?  Thank you.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Well, you have had 6 folks look at your post.  Either the other 5 were bashful and don't want to comment on their experience or they don't use it and were just curious if you had anything else interesting to say.  Sounds like you are going to have to live dangerously and try it for yourself or stay safe and don't take that leap.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

Well, you have had 6 folks look at your post.  Either the other 5 were bashful and don't want to comment on their experience or they don't use it and were just curious if you had anything else interesting to say.  Sounds like you are going to have to live dangerously and try it for yourself or stay safe and don't take that leap.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7
I know.  It seems that no one seems to have an answer.  So I'll re-up the questions in a slightly different way.  Does anyone know if ProSeries Professional will run on Windows Server 2019?  [As there is clearly no reason to upgrade to Windows Server 2016 at this point.]
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
If you question is no longer about running PS from the cloud, which is not officially supported by Intuit, and want to ask about Windows Server version, you would want to post a new question because other users still only see the headline of your original question.

I don't use PS but it would appear that Windows Server 2016 remains the minimum requirement and there is no warning about any impending change for 2020.
https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1859689-system-requirements-for-2019-proseries-pro...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers