Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sch B, D, E, F, I, J and R are printing on the cont'd page in landscape. Sch K and M are printing on the cont'd page and portrait.Anyone else seen this behavior?

sdale
Level 1

Schedules B, D, E, F, I, J and R are printing on the continuation page in landscape. Schedules K and M are printing on the continuation page and in portrait.  Anyone else seen this behavior?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

That's a  lotta letters!   Does the 1040 have a Sch I or J or M?  Gotta be a business return of some kind, no?

Have you restarted the computer and the printer since this started?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

That's a  lotta letters!   Does the 1040 have a Sch I or J or M?  Gotta be a business return of some kind, no?

Have you restarted the computer and the printer since this started?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I haven't touched a return yet so I can't say whether or not I have the issue.  On the glass is half full side of the argument, at least the schedules are printing.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9
Yeah, I haven't looked at the 1040 package yet.  Tomorrow I have a couple clients so I should see where it is at.  The partnership package looks decent though and manageable.   I am with IRMN though, as long as they are printing that is fine.  So the clients won't read them in landscape just as they don't read them in portrait.
0 Cheers