Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have ProSeries Basic for 2018 and previous years. Can I buy for 2019 Pay-Per-Return? How? Will I have the access to transfer the customer date from previous year?

sabkosl13
Level 4

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yes, but you need to call customer service to get it done.  And yes, your data will transfer.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yes, but you need to call customer service to get it done.  And yes, your data will transfer.

Slava Ukraini!
beyette10
Level 2

What number to call to finance my ProSeries2021?  I've been a Intuit customer for over 20 years, but  I have been ill and now I'm ready to go again.  The only trouble is I don't have $1124. to pay in full this year and I don't like Pay Per Return because I had that when  I this when first started!  I am rebuilding my customers and returning customers.  Awaiting your reply.  I love Quickbooks 2021, but cancelled because no money, but I'm back strong!!  I will build my business again "Beyette Tax Service" .  Last year, I had a few old customers back.  This year, I will get more back!  Thank You,  Sandra [removed].  I'M READY TO FILE INCOME TAXES ASAP!  Thanks again

0 Cheers