Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have efiled my fed return for a partnership, and it was accepted. However, I need to file the state, CA, as standalone, how do I do this as it is not on EF Homebase?

ncshell
Level 1
I have marked California to be efiled as an original on the EF options. But, it still does not show up on the  EF center homebase screen which is needed to Efile.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
heidis
Level 3

A couple things to check:

Make sure that you have opened the state at least once and saved since marking the CA return for electronic filing.

When in the EF Center, be sure that you are on the All or Pending tab. You will not see a return that has not been Accepted on the Accepted tab.

If you still don't see it. Go back into the return and uncheck it for efile. Go to the state and save and then close the return. Go back into the return and remark for efile, go to the state check for errors and save and then check the EF Center again. 

0 Cheers