Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem with california partner ship. how can I fix the massage " Transfer was unsuccessful. Insufficient memory. "

hormoz
Level 1

We contacted your office on last weekend and we were advised to uninstall , and re install program .

We have done that but still we have the same problem.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

You might have to massage the software a little to get it to work.  Are you having a problem with all California partnerships or just a single return?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

You might have to massage the software a little to get it to work.  Are you having a problem with all California partnerships or just a single return?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Have you rebooted the computer and tried again?    I really think they have some kind of resource/memory leak within the program.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
GHahn
Level 2

Massage the software is not an answer. Please be specific. I've tried everything and get the same error message. Uninstalled both the federal and state partnership program. Restarted. Etc I have 8 gb of RAM memory andv100s of GB hard drive. 

0 Cheers
afedorchak
Employee
Employee

Check to see if there is a supporting statement on line 13 of the schedule K for the 1065 4-5, this caused an issue for a gentleman i assisted earlier. Removing it will fix the issue possibly, if not let us know. 

GHahn
Level 2

You helped me.! It worked!