Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know of a reputable firm or individual to reduce taxes owed?

taxprepman1967
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You're looking for someone experienced in making an Offer In Compromise to reduce a tax balance due that the taxpayer just wont ever afford to be able to pay?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You're looking for someone experienced in making an Offer In Compromise to reduce a tax balance due that the taxpayer just wont ever afford to be able to pay?

0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13
That's a mighty fine crystal ball you have there.  I would not have guessed that but it totally makes sense!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
:smile::smile:

0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
I assume @Just Lisa Now! is right.  I am VERY curious how you might communicate that info and not violate Terms of Use.  Do Allstars have private messaging / email capabilities?
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
No secret messaging skills or secret decoder rings.  But I wonder if I would violate terms of use if I referred him to our favorite legal team of Dewey Cheatum and Howe at 1-800-867-5309.  :open_mouth::open_mouth:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I got my crystal ball all shined up last week, took 'er out for a spin!  LOL    Who knows if I guessed right though!

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
Also, we did have mind reading classes for a while in the off season. :smile::smile:

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers