Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I finally got hit by the Captcha pictures nighmare! LOL! What the heck Inutit? Thats terrible!

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

OK, you need to  find a new provider for whatever this service is attempting to accomplish.

I tried 3 screens, finally just X'd the window and re-signed in no issues....so if its for security, it doesn't work.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

I got hit a couple of days ago....went thru six "identify the stop light" or whatever before I got thru.  I forgot about the X-out & bypass option.  

LOL...it is a bit onerous   /S

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
abctax55
Level 15

I got hit a couple of days ago....went thru six "identify the stop light" or whatever before I got thru.  I forgot about the X-out & bypass option.  

LOL...it is a bit onerous   /S

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I vote that we find the guy (or gal) that designed Captcha.  We go to his house one night and put electronic locks on the outside of all of the doors and windows on his house.  Then he will have to identify all of the pictures of Spam or lutefisk before he can open a door or window  to leave.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13

I have been blissfully Xing out every time I see it and not had any problems.

0 Cheers