Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I filed an amended return for a 2018 client; where do I now find that amendment in the software?

MikeR111
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Accountant-Man
Level 13

It is listed in the Home Base with the Taxpayer's Name, just like the original. Did you save it with a different filename?

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Accountant-Man
Level 13
Did you prepare an amended return in Pro Series? Why can't you find it in Pro Series?
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Unless you made a copy and gave it a new file name, the original client file should have the Form 1040X included with it.....you may have unchecked the EFile boxes, so it wont show up in the EF Center.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
MikeR111
Level 1
Thanks, it may not be there at all.  May tech help can point me in the right direction.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
they can remote into your computer and search for it for you...ultimately you should know where you saved it to though.....do you know the file name the client return file was saved under?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 13

It is listed in the Home Base with the Taxpayer's Name, just like the original. Did you save it with a different filename?

0 Cheers