Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I erroneously filed a tax return in 2017 using 2018 W-2's. What should I do to correct the mistake? Shall I file a 2018 Tax Return using the correct W-2's for year 2018?

Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 5

I would file a 1040 x for 2017,and then file 2028 using the correct info

regards, Larry