Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I download and install the Proseries tool hub, but it started, then dis-appeared, I need help, please.

Charlie Dang
Level 1

I download and install the Proseries tool hub, but it started, then dis-appeared, I need help, please.

I need help how to install and run the Proseries Tool Hub.

thank you.

0 Cheers
13 Comments 13
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Is it in your Windows Programs menu?

pstoolhubwinmenu.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Charlie Dang
Level 1

Good Morning Just-Lisa-Now

Yes, it is in my program menu.  I tried to open from the program menu or icon on the desktop.  It open for about 25 seconds, then program dis-appeared.

Please help.

thank you.

0 Cheers
Charlie Dang
Level 1

NO, the problem still un-solved. Please help.

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14
0 Cheers
Charlie Dang
Level 1

Good Moring Terry

The last time I downloaded on 08/11/2021.  I un-install, and re-install again, still got same issue.

I also try to turn-off windows security, still didn't work.

thank you.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Are you having a specific issue that you need the toolhub for?  Its possible the same issue is causing the problem with the toolhub installing.

Charlie Dang
Level 1

Hi

Thank you for your time get back to me issue.

My computer system was cracked down, my IT helped me to recovered all the proseries tax data files, but all of files could not open, "unable to read the data".  Proseries asking me to install the Proseries toolhub try to recover the files.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I think this may be out of my league, sorry.

@Orlando  or @Intuit_hieu  is this something either of you can offer guidance with?

0 Cheers
Intuit_hieu
Employee
Employee

Sorry for the trouble, we are working on a fix, will keep you updated!

Charlie Dang
Level 1

thank you for letting me know.

0 Cheers
Intuit_hieu
Employee
Employee

Hi @Charlie Dang we had release a new version of Proseries tool hub, could you please check it out & let us know if you have any issue!

Charlie Dang
Level 1

Hi Hieu

I download the new program update and the program is working now, but the Proseires Corruption Repair utility can not fix the file, here is the message. 

Repairing \\Benninhkieu\x\TEMP PRO DATA 2019-2020\2020 Pro Data\000\002555838.20i
Failed to read client file \\Benninhkieu\x\TEMP PRO DATA 2019-2020\2020 Pro Data\000\002555838.20i. Exiting.

Press enter to exit...

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
some files just can't be repaired.