Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot open any Form 1041s, it says calculating and then freezes, are the forms not ready yet?

Highlighted
Level 1

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Level 8

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-discussions/discussion/re-1041-clients-won-t-open/...

been several posts on this... lots of questions have already been answered if you just look at similar questions before posting..

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posed.
Highlighted
Level 1

Why? am I cluttering up your system? i did look, didn't see anything. But thanks for being typical.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 8

typical... is getting a solution... and then being critical, because of your failure to look for a solution originally.     There  have been MANY posts/topics about this.  #typical

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posed.
0 Cheers