Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't efile a 2016 return in basic. I get a message that I must have an active fast path license, which I do."

mdproto
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

ProSeries Fast Path expires on 12/31 of each year if you have not renewed for current year.  To allow your 2016 to recognize your renewal, please go to TOOLS and LICENSE PRODUCTS, then you should no longer receive that messaging when trying to efile.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

ProSeries Fast Path expires on 12/31 of each year if you have not renewed for current year.  To allow your 2016 to recognize your renewal, please go to TOOLS and LICENSE PRODUCTS, then you should no longer receive that messaging when trying to efile.

0 Cheers
ekelleycpa
Level 2
I just tried your suggestion and got an error telling me to call Intuit at an 800 number.  When I call the number it says the number has been disconnected.  I really don't have time for this garbage this time of year.
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
You must renew 2018 program or fastpath or prior year program will not print (??) or efile.
0 Cheers