Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the 1120S and 1065 not have Kansas City Earnings Tax modules? Further, why does the KCMO returns not print out when the return is printed?

dlwco
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I can barely pick Kansas City off of a map so I'm not familiar with the applicable software, but are you saying stuff that was there in 2017 isn't there in 2018?  If that is the case be aware of the fact that the software is far from a finished product yet so features are being added as we get closer to the filing system.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

I can barely pick Kansas City off of a map so I'm not familiar with the applicable software, but are you saying stuff that was there in 2017 isn't there in 2018?  If that is the case be aware of the fact that the software is far from a finished product yet so features are being added as we get closer to the filing system.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

PS's Pennsylvania corps, s corps and partnerships don't have a Philadelphia business returns module attached to them, but the PA 40 package does have them.

PS doesn't have all the tax forms throughout the country, never has. Especially city tax returns.

KC 109 and 109NR are included in the MO 1040 package.

FYI, when I need to prepare a Philly BIRT and/or NPT for a corp, s corp or partnership, I have to create a dummy "1040" file like XYZ Corp in order to manually input the BIRT and/or NPT.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers