Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am locked out of my account what do i do? i tried on locking and can't

john3732
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You cant log into the program?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Leiblmc
Level 1

Hi, I'm Lisaa too..............

Did you figure this out? My computer says I'm locked out of Quickbooks Pro for 1400 min, and it's urgent I get in to my account!!

Thanks

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@LeiblmcYou asked your own question, here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/i-m-locked-out-of-quickbo...

Please note: You seem to be lost on the internet.

You’ve come to a Peer User community for Intuit Tax Preparation products supporting Lacerte, ProSeries, or ProConnect Tax Online products. Please visit the QuickBooks Help site for the answer to your question.

Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
Grateful Web
Level 1

ProConnect is broken when it comes to being locked out, causing clients and users terrible grief, delays and penalties and interest. There is no support after hours and you lose critical time looping with the 15 minute reset resetting infinitely, its a nightmare, yay Monopolies strike again!

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

@Grateful Web 

Are you having an issue today 4.23.22?  Otherwise, why resurrect an old thread from 2020?  If you wish to post a specific question and/or issue - someone might be able to help.

If you just want to complain - this isn't Intuit support.  We are volunteers/fellow software users.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"