Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries 2018 automatically closes itself on random clients when sending the print job on Windows 10.

lmtax
Level 3

We have 2 workstations upgraded to Windows 10.  Several times throughout the day, ProSeries just closes itself when sending the print job to the printer.  It did generate the pdf copy before it crashes.  However it does not happen on our 3 other workstations, operating on Windows 7.  Please help.  Thank you.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15
0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15
0 Cheers
lmtax
Level 3
Thank you so much IRonMaN!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
You betcha!  Good luck!

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its a weird random issue that's happening to many users....there doesn't seem to be one "fix it all" solution for everyone.  Do you get any errors or does the program just disappear?    It just disappears for me.  

Once it happens one time, it will happen over and over for me until I reboot my computer and printer, then it doesn't happen the rest of the day.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
lmtax
Level 3
It just disappears.  No errors.  Our temporary solution is to print from the PDF it generated while logging back in.  Since the database is getting heavier, the time it takes to log back in is getting longer.
0 Cheers