Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update the ef homebase view? All returns are shown as pending; none shown as accepted

Spargle313
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Highlight all the files, the choose Efile > Update Acknowledgements of Selected Files.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Highlight all the files, the choose Efile > Update Acknowledgements of Selected Files.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I had this happen this morning after I checked for acknowledgements, I closed ProSeries and restarted/logged in and they all went back to where they were suppose to be!  

TAXOH
Level 11

I've had this happen a few times and I just switch to 1040 homebase and then go back to EF homebase and it corrects itself.

0 Cheers
meidt193
Level 3

Thank you as I was on hold with support for 20 minutes!!! resolved my problems!!!

dasnowball
Level 3

I have three returns that were efiled early in the season and they still show as "pending".  I tried to update acknowledgement status but that doesn't work.  How do I get them moved to "accepted?"

0 Cheers