Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print a tax analysis from ProSeries 2020

tledens
Level 1

I'm trying to send a client the tax analysis

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Hub
Level 4

If you are trying to print the "tax planner" then go to the print icon and select "Print Selected Forms" from within the return where you can print the tax planner by using the "Selected Forms"  If you are in the tax planner window at the time it will pop up with a "Tax Planner" button to print. You could then print to a pdf to send to the client

0 Cheers
tledens
Level 1

Is the tax planner the same as tax analysis.  We sent one to the client last year, but I cannot find how to do it again for this year.  I will check your solution.

0 Cheers
Hub
Level 4

Not sure on "tax analysis" as I am not seeing that at the moment. The tax planner can be accessed by "tools" "tax planner" or at the very bottom of the tax forms menu under "summaries" Tax Planner. The tax planner leaves a lot to be desired and what I do is save another copy of the return for the prior year and update for the next year. This assumes there are no major changes to the code, but should be close. There is no State tax planner which is why I use the current year method.

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

When in a clients return, go to TOOLS, CLIENT PRESENTATION. When you view it, they call it Tax Analysis