Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get support for Intuit Link

curt1
Level 4

How do we get support for Intuit Link?  Is it through Proseries support?

I changed an existing client's email address in Proseries and invited them to Intuit Link from the link in homebase view.  When I went into Link, a warning popped up saying the client's email address was changed outside of Link.  Meanwhile, Link has the correct email address and when you try to edit the address in Link, Link tells you to make the change in your tax software.  😞

When the client uses the invitation email to successfully sign in, the Link webpage doesn't recognize their account.

This has been a long time problem that I'd like to fix once and for all.

Thanks for any guidance.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
snappy
Level 3

I too have had the same problem a year or two ago and it became a big quagmire.  I believe that I was able to sort it out, but too much time has passed, so I would like for someone to provide guidance on this as well.

And more importantly, would like to know what Link resources are available to us to get answers on other Link situations such as my most recent of how to set up an office assistant to be able to log into Link only and work on some of the files.

0 Cheers
curt1
Level 4

Link support is available by calling Proseries support.

When invited clients can't get Link access, I was told to uninvite them in Link, update their email and then re-invite.

Hope that helps you out.

0 Cheers