Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to E-file 1040-X if e-filed Non-Filers Return Electronically

Level 1

How can I e-filed an amended return? If I have someone who e-filed their return through IRS website as a non-filers accidentally? They thought that they were entering their bank information to receive the stimulus check and e-filed a non-filers return. 

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Level 15
Level 15

You can't in this situation.    

Level 14

Here is the IRS FAQ on filing a return after using the nonfiler tool: