Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add the Form 1128 Application to Change Business Tax Year no include in Proseries forms?

elpala
Level 2

Hi: I need to e-file for a customer the form 1128 application to change business tax year but  I can't find it in all forms included in ProSeries database? thanks and have a blessed day

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
If you dont see it, ProSeries doesnt include it. I skimmed the instructions, it makes it sound like it needs to be sent in separately by mail, it needs a signature on it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
elpala
Level 2

Thanks, Lisa: that's what I think so. Or, maybe I attached the scanned form to Business Tax when I e-file it. 

Thanks for your time and answer me

have a blessed day

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Im not sure anyone will see it or process it if you just attach as a PDF to an Efiled return....it really looks like its needs a signature and to be mailed in.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
elpala
Level 2

Good morning Just-Lisa-Now: Regarding the old topic about form 1128 applying for the change tax year, that there isn't  Proseries form, the solution was created as a PDF document and attached to the business tax form and e-filed. That worked. Thanks for your support

0 Cheers