Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is this problem gonna take? I have impatient clients? When will we get this fixed about acknowledgments?

EDDIE
Level 4

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Impatient clients?  If they waited until June to file, they can wait a few more days.   😁

dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

@EDDIE .. I guess by 'we' you mean you and the IRS..... because they are the culprit...not ProSeries.  Did you read the Yellow Alert that came out this week...or just ignore it? stems from that problem.

and.." I have impatient clients?"  and if you don't know if you have impatient clients or not...how do you expect us to know?

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Even then, the resolution of the issue for acknowledged filing isn't going to make "impatient clients" very happy, because that won't mean anything is being processed and on its way to being done. You do realize the backlog is humongous?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers