Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you update Proseries 2019 in my account?

tma10
Level 2

My Proseries 2019 will not open. Error pops up and says need updates. I am in my account and cannot figure out how to update it.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Are you on a network version or on a computer where you dont have full rights to view everything installed?

update2019winprog.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Go to the Windows Programs menu, ProSeries 2019 > Update

tma10
Level 2

Mine does not give me the option to update

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Are you on a network version or on a computer where you dont have full rights to view everything installed?

update2019winprog.png

ljr
Level 8

I think you can also do the update through the Proseries Tool Hub (I had to do it that way for 2018 program) or through the my account. 

tma10
Level 2

Just by seeing your screenshoot I was able to

get the updates. Thank you! 

vezna31
Level 1

I had the same error for 15, 16, 17, and 18.  I uninstalled the CD version and downloaded and installed the regular version from the ProSeries website.  For 2019, it keeps telling me to change my password even though it works just fine with all the other years through 2021 software.

0 Cheers
Bellaboop
Level 1

Hi! Not sure if your still unable to get an update option. I did the following: Start, Right click over 2019 app, selected open file location and there it gave me that option. 

0 Cheers
PaulaB
Level 3

Awesome!  I hovered over the ProSeries 19 image and was able to upgrade the program.  Thank you!!!!