Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do we do a client analyzer query for unemployment tax in Proseries

Kgrimm2020
Level 1

Now that the tax law passed, how do we do a query for client that had unemployment ?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
PATAX
Level 15

Please do not take this the wrong way, but many others have asked the same thing as you... How hard is it the figure out which of your clients had unemployment? You should have a pretty good idea who and who did not have unemployment benefits. If you are not sure open up the file and look. If you have other people working in your office have them check the clients that they worked on... Just my opinion

Sherrera
Level 2

i am sorry, but i also do not know how to get a list of my clients for special circumstances.  can anyone tell me how.  i dont even know how to print a list of all my clients with their information.  

0 Cheers
lrhenry04
Level 3

Sherrera

From Homebase, you can adjust the Column Headings. Click HomeBase from the top toolbar. Go to Add/Edit Custom Views. Check/Uncheck the headings that you want. Then Save.

Now you can print HomeBase. From the window it opens, you can even export the list to Excel which I like to do to sort and organize the data. You can even Mail Merge to create labels. Just select the paper with the arrow on it. Change Export format to "Xls".