Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I upgrade to unlimited returns from 50

mikeacct
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Upgrading your package is something our customer service team could help you with. Here is the link to the hours of operation for ProSeries. https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1617365-proseries-hours-of-operation

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Upgrading your package is something our customer service team could help you with. Here is the link to the hours of operation for ProSeries. https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1617365-proseries-hours-of-operation

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Nobody here can help you on that, you need to call customer service.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Seth_808
Level 1

For what it’s worth, I sat on a long hold, spoke to 2 different people, was incorrectly charged the wrong service, then refunded, then was told that it is not possible to upgrade the service.

TaxMaam
Level 3

Figures. Intuit needs to burn down. 

0 Cheers
TaxMaam
Level 3

We can’t change our billing options online? That’s ridiculous. I don’t want a sales pitch. I want to know what my billing options for fast path are. And I’m not calling. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

IRonMaN_0-1643741918233.png

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@TaxMaam wrote:

I don’t want a sales pitch.

That is exactly why they make you call them.  They insist on doing a sales pitch.

TaxMaam
Level 3

LOL you’re funny. Of COURSE they do!! So they can bill you more for something you don’t need!

0 Cheers