Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i setup ProSeries Pro to print all forms with ALL CAPS fonts?

ABis
Level 2

Is there any way to have the system automatically set the fonts to ALLCAPS regardless of how the preparer typed in the info on the system?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

You use your CAPS lock key.  Other than that you don't ------------------ thank God.

Slava Ukraini!
ABis
Level 2

@IRonMaN ,

Thanks for taking the time to answer me.

Is this really the only way? isn't there any setting where we can set this up at the printing level?

This seems to be such a basic function that I took for granted all those years that I used a few other softwares.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

It is indeed the only way.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive heard that Lacerte does it, you may consider upgrading to a higher level software for extra bells and whistles like that.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
BridgepathCFO
Level 1

You can't set it as a global option but on a per return basis you are able to override the printing case. You can find the option in General > Misc. Info./Direct Deposit > Miscellaneous > Text Style: 1 = mixed case, 2=upper case [Override].

It's about halfway down that page just beneath Parent/Guardian Signing Return of Minor (EF Only). Just enter a value of 2 and all type will be printed in caps. 

kbishop
Level 2

thank you - this was making me crazy and all the help articles I found were for Lacerte

0 Cheers