Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i re-activate fast path license for 2016 to efile

dee
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

If you have purchased the current year software you have an active license.  Go into the 2016 software and click on tools and then license software. 

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

If you have purchased the current year software you have an active license.  Go into the 2016 software and click on tools and then license software. 

Slava Ukraini!
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
If you did not purchase PS2018 fast path, you must to enable 2016 to work.
If you fled Intuit, where did you go?  Are you happy with your new product?  working smoothly?
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
And the search for the promised land continues :smile::smile:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
Trying to see if ANY Product works; or Intuit is the promised land but we are stuck next year!!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Personally, other than a few hiccups on the MN side of things, I really haven't had any significant issues with the program this year.  I've lived with the fear of issues hitting me like they have hit other folks, but I've been able to cope with those fears.  I'll go into drug rehab after season to fix my drug problem caused by trying to cope with those fears, but otherwise I'm good.  My biggest complaint with the software is the poor communication with issues and the major delays in dealing with bugs.  Maybe I am in the promised land and just don't know it.  

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers