Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I print out a listing of customers name, address, phone, email

Need a printout of my client list with addresses, phone numbers.....

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I think you'll need to create a Custom Homebase View, choose which columns of information you want to include, then print your Homebase List.

From a regular homebase view (not the EF Center), top menu bar click Homebase > Column Headings   remove the ones you don't need/want and add the ones you do.

Before you print the entire list though, do a test run with a handful of clients....if all the columns don't fit on one page, you can get stuck with multiple pages and wasted paper....been there, done that!  😄

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I think you'll need to create a Custom Homebase View, choose which columns of information you want to include, then print your Homebase List.

From a regular homebase view (not the EF Center), top menu bar click Homebase > Column Headings   remove the ones you don't need/want and add the ones you do.

Before you print the entire list though, do a test run with a handful of clients....if all the columns don't fit on one page, you can get stuck with multiple pages and wasted paper....been there, done that!  😄

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Tim Heil
Level 1

Sorry but you didn't let us know what to do after you addressing the columns and how to print the result.

0 Cheers
Tim Heil
Level 1

How do you print the result? Will this be a list or the returns themselves?

0 Cheers
Tim Heil
Level 1

I just want a list for the time being. 

0 Cheers