Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my data transferred from 2020 Form 990-EZ to 2021 Form 990 without having to manual entering the information again

lindseynicole
Level 1
My income for 2021 is over the $200,000 threshhold for filing form 990-EZ.  I do not want to have to manually re enter previous year information that appeared on the 2020 form 990-EZ to the current year form 990.  Please advise how this can be done without having to manually re-enter the information.
0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Isnt the EZ just a box you mark on the 990?

Cant you just transfer the 2020 990 to 2021 like any other entity type?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
lindseynicole
Level 1

Not according to the lady I spoke with.  You can transfer data from 990 to 990-EZ but she could not find anyway to transfer from 990-EZ to 990, which I cannot understand.  If the information can flow from the 990 to the 990-EZ, there should be a way to do it in reverse.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

It sounds like you have eaten up a fair amount of time posting here and talking to some lady.  Have you tried living dangerously and just tried preparing the 990 this year on the rolled over client?

Slava Ukraini!
lindseynicole
Level 1

I have not spent time here talking to people, instead I called Intuit Pro Series Customer Service number and talked to one of their agent who wasted my time for 30 minutes.  I have bitten the bullet and tried that first before I called the "Experts" at Pro Series.  They knew less than I did.

0 Cheers
BC2
Level 2

Same problem here. Did you ever find a way to transfer from 990-EZ to 990? 

0 Cheers