2 Replies 2
- Need to populate Home Sale Worksheet, BUT DO NOT POPULATE PART 1. That will populate when you enter disposition info in EACH asset connected to the property
- Answer questions in Part II (all of them) and Part III (Section A only). If Part II Section B does not apply, do not answer questions
- click Box H "Complete taxable disposition on the Schedule E worksheet
- Enter disposition date for EACH asset connected to the property being sold. Enter sales price and expenses of sale.
- For each asset select "Double click to link sale of Home Sale Worksheet" and click on the property listed for sale
- Once all the assets connected to the property have been populated, go back to Home Sale Worksheet to confim the info has carried to Part I.
- Confirm how this transfer to your respective state worksheets depending on state conformity or not.
At this point you should be done. Hopefully this helps. Good luck. I trialed and erred my way to this since this usuall doesn't happen to often