Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I e-file a federal amendment if I didn't do the original return?

Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 12

You can't with ProSeries

It will have to be mailed