Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I complete Louisiana Form R-6922, Composite Partnership Return when the form Schedule of Included Partner's Share of Income and Tax is not available in ProSeries?

jepcpa
Level 1
ProSeries does not appear to have the Schedule of Included Partner's Share of Income and Tax. Is there a way to prepare the R-6922 without it?
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
dascpa
Level 11

I'm in MD but I've prepared 4 of these last year and this year with no issue.  

0 Cheers
JH6
Employee
Employee

There are checkboxes right under Partner name on Schedule of Partner's Share of Income and Tax to indicate the type of schedule (Included or Not included). The checkbox is checked based on the partner type. 

0 Cheers
Boppa
Level 1

The original question seems to be directed at Louisiana partnership filings.  In Louisiana Form IT 565 and Schedule 6922 are now required and neither forms seem to be available in the ProSeries software.

0 Cheers
Boppa
Level 1

I called Louisiana Electronic Filing Help Desk (225*219-2488) and you can't get through to it and the voice mail box is full.  Through ProSeries software I was able to find out that IT 565 will be available on April 1.  Hopefully that's not an April Fool joke.

0 Cheers