Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add additional schedules to a new client short organizer?

david3
Level 7
I can't find instructions on how to add additional schedules to a short organizer for a new client. I added rental property ORG 25 successfully by entering F6 and adding that form. However, the new client sold that rental property so I tried to add ORG 24 but it doesn't appear in the short organizer like the ORG 25 does. How do I add ORG 25 to the new client short organizer?

Thank you.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rbynaker
Level 13

I usually enter some data on the organizer (even if it's just a period "." in a text field somewhere, just to activate the form.)

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
rbynaker
Level 13

I usually enter some data on the organizer (even if it's just a period "." in a text field somewhere, just to activate the form.)

0 Cheers
david3
Level 7
Thanks for your help. I tried that and even entered a description but the form still was not included in the short organizer pdf to send to my client.

I recall there used to be an option to select additional forms to include in a short organizer for a new client. I guess that feature is gone.

Thanks for your suggestion.
0 Cheers