Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add additional partners to Form 1065. Program only allows me to enter one. How do I do this?

sharonent
Level 1

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I believe the page down key will get you to another partner.  Do it again, etc, etc,.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11
IRonMaN
Level 15

I believe the page down key will get you to another partner.  Do it again, etc, etc,.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)

View solution in original post

abctax55
Level 15
@sharonent - does that *no* vote indicate Jeff's answer didn't help, or just that you didn't like it?
Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
First time ever that I have ever received a "not helpful" for a correct answer.  Maybe it is time to retire :older_man::older_man:
0 Cheers
Level 1

I believe Page Down must be done after a cell of the first k-1 partner has been selected. Like if you can type something in the cell, then type pg dn an it will go to a new partner k-1. If you are just in the k-1 worksheet screen and no cell inside the tab is selected, pg dn will do nothing

0 Cheers
taxiowa
Level 8
Level 8
Yeah, thats how I enter new partners and likely the only way.
0 Cheers
VFONGSUSHKO
Level 1

in my case, page down button doesn't take me to another K-1 partner. Is there any other solutions for that? Thank you in advance

0 Cheers
ARisk
Level 1

I'm having the same problem.  I use a Mac which doesn't have the page down key.  Is there another way to add more partners besides a non-existent page down key?  Thanks!

0 Cheers
Pags2525
Level 1

Did you ever figure this out as i am having the same problem?

0 Cheers
debgrace01
Level 1

I tried several times and it won't give me a blank screen to complete the information

0 Cheers
debgrace01
Level 1

I tried several times but it doesn't work

0 Cheers
Henny13
Level 1

Does anyone know the maximum number of partners allowed in a Lacerte 1065 client, in the 2019 Lacerte program?  Looking at doing an LLC with 950 partners.

0 Cheers