Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a 2nd partner to Form 1065? I have added Partner No. 1 but when I go back into "Sch K-1 wks" to add a second partner it takes me back to Partner No. 1?

cparker1
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

In the K-1 entry worksheet, hit Page Down, or hit Enter until you reach the end of #1 and it should drop you down to the next K-1 entry screen

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
NicoleAutumn
Level 2

Other's instructions seem a bit ambiguous. Let me make it as clear as possible with step by step instructions: 

TO ADD ANOTHER PARTNER

1. Open the Schedule K-1 Worksheet(Press F6 and Type in K1W and press enter). The worksheet does not show on the "forms in use" menu that normally  appears to the left of the return you are working on
  2. Click on any of the fields for the existing partner (like the ID # or Name)
  3. Press the Page Down key on your keyboard.
  4. A new worksheet will appear and you can enter the next partner's information.
0 Cheers
Taxman626
Level 1

MY Opinion of Intuit went down significantly with this issue.  I'm not a stupid person but their directions were likely to lead someone driving over a cliff.  They BETTER fix the way we add new partners!

0 Cheers
Bessy
Level 2

Hi Lisa, I am having trouble adding a 2nd and 3rd partners to form 1065. I am on the Sch K-1 worksheets, but it only let me add one partner, and when I scroll down, it does not show another box to add another partner. Do I need to check another box in the software? Thank you! 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Use the Page Down button on the keyboard, does that take you to the next entry worksheet?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers