Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I stope a tax submission immediatley? I need to correct the address.

Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Level 15

You can't... hope for a rejection. 

If there isn't a rejection, file a change of address form.  Or, I've heard you can call the IRS & maybe get an address change implemented.  That should only take 4-5 hours...

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Level 15

Yes, calling the IRS would be the fastest and surest way if the return is not rejected.  But you'd need a PoA to do that.

Still an AllStar