Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I print the Tax Summary and Instructions for E-filing with each clients copy of Tax Return? I did it last year and how do I do it this year?

mjhartz
Level 1
I have tried the "print options" with no success.
0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
GodFather
Level 8

Go to the page on your screen and right click your mouse.  There should be an option to print that specific page.  It works for me but only prints to a printer.  Have to figure a way to get it to pdf. 

0 Cheers
mjhartz
Level 1

No, it did not answer my question.  My question was:  How to get the "Tax Summary & Instructions for E-filing 2021Federal Individual Income Tax Return" printed with the customer copy".  I believe it has to do with using the "Print Options" on the File tab.  Maybe Intuit did not offer that option for this latest ProSeries 2021,  Thank you.

0 Cheers
Tink
Level 1

typical horrible customer service from Pro Series.   I also am having to hand write the information.  Clients WANT these pages.  

Where oh where have they gone>  Pro Series must be coming out with another paid program to get them.  Always about the MONEY with them. 

0 Cheers
Tink
Level 1

Dear God Father

How the heck do you even find that page??????????????????????????????

0 Cheers
GodFather
Level 8

I'm not at my computer right now, but I thought there was a print master screen that allowed you to pick and choose which forms you wanted to print with each version: Filing Copy, Client Copy, Preparer Copy.  I recall there being a check mark box that you can choose for each form and instructions / summaries. I'll try and locate it when I get home.  

0 Cheers