Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I amend a new jersey non-resident return in proseries ?

Level 1
I saved the original and checked the box on the NJ1040x but nothing has transferred over.
Thank you
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 11

You must check the box for NJ1040-X BEFORE you make changes to the income on the federal side. Then go back to federal, add the income changes(like more interest) then go back to NJ and see the 1040-X changes.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.